MulTi

Hey, its been long since i posted somethin on this blog. to all my readers, how are ya?

its been bz for me, PMR, tution, social studies and experiments. ya noe, crappy stuff. Lately I've been trying to reduce my swearing, thanks to someone. I still have that old swearing i got from asrama and some good swearing dudes. My studies has improved since last test and hopefully the upcoming exam i can get 6A at least. Insya-Allah. Study, study study, and PMR is less than 3 months left. so studying intensively is gonna be an option. but the mother-f-ing internet is distracting me, wish to plug it off but it proved useful too. h/w, assignment, tasks has been accomplished thanks to the internet and willing dudes and dudettes. I jus realized i lost my focus ability, and where i read [accurate 100%] gaming can improve my focus abilities. so i started playing games again

I had my carnival sukan la yesterday, which was not good for me. im not that skillful and still new in basketball, so thanks to me..... we got 4th :P out of 4. yellow house had no tump cards, yet me. im a fool playing it. sorry wai keong, "ah fei" failed again. wished to participate petanque or bola baling, which im used to more. had whole day wif sofiah, and yeah, now everyone knew about us. Im dead on Monday so bye-bye. We're gonna meet again today. oh man.... i hav to teach her a lotta stuff since her knowledge is so.... lil'. weird

class has been rather norm for now. also its hot about football transfers season, who's goin out or goin in. later ill post my prediction on EPL's top 4 transfers and wut happened. i started to feel like a family now. hope it could stay forever. sadly, no. i get to understand and know more on my classmates now, some even willing to share their feelings or secrets for me. i shall vow i will help them watever the cost, consequences.

social life has been craaaazy, hangout wif frens more, wif ** more. hehe, but it wont worsen my studies. i get to noe more ppl by INTERACT, pengawas [man i hope to get a post, but let the board decide, they're the boss anyway]. its been lots of fun and life-changing experience. like 2 different world from malacca and KL

Well, bye bye. shall post more to come. it'll be boring if this is too long.

CHOW~~~

No Response to "MulTi"

Post a Comment