AssHoLes!

haha its been humid these days, add of dropping H2Os from the pinky sky and hot weather makes me go wee-wee more [record: 5 times in schooltime]. things been great, really. the weather smoothens me brains. looking forward on breakin my shortened limits. FF 7 been pwn3d. guitar learnin in progress.

yes, some of u think y the title is assholes? well coz its dis mornin. i gt kursus in dewan kuliah so i sit bside sofiah, well she's my girl. so wat?? those 2 who cant be named [fuh voldemort macam bai] keep pushing us together, hope not get questioned by ustazah later. alamak la~~~ we've been bothered by gayasses and lovesickos the whole week. she's shy ok?? cabutan bertuah didnt go lucky. but who cares? movin on...

well, pics comin after the SA Installation yippeeee. chow~~

Leave unsaid unspoken
Eyes wide shut unopened
You and me
Always between the lines

No Response to "AssHoLes!"

Post a Comment