Complicated

I was a sinner, a hollow that had no heart and humanity

Gah, 2day was full of tiredness, hardworkness, discover-ness

sry, but the celebs duel will post later, im too TIRED! sorry a bazillion times
We packed hundreds of books in 14 boxes, and dats only halfway!! about I estimate 500-800 more books to go and im sleepy~~

Thanx and sorry Hwa Hong, I was tired and sleepy, so I just go all out, I was impatient, hard-headed and an arse. I should learn to control my emotions and not let anger go over me again.

ill post something tomorrow after out KLCC trip ;D dat is a promise and I keep my word.

I'm just under a confusion and well... i dunno wat to say anymore. I'm lettin all out tomorrow so tune in dis is HOT! stuff

Oyasumi Nasai [Good night]
Yoi Ichinichi O [Have a Nice Day]

No Response to "Complicated"

Post a Comment