First Entree

After serious considerations, I've finally open a freaking blog, it contains all my eligible stuff i wanna share =D my life journal for example,

Today is a booooring day in exam, English 1 only completed in 15 minutes, 45 sleep xD
English 2 not bad, Question 1 fuckin confusing, Q2 is ok pfft summary maaaa, Q3 bocor-ed

Tomorrow is maths gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Formula Formula Formula!!!

Weird day, Happy Birthday to Victor, Shuhada, and my siblings [they'll never know i hav a blog]

VICTOR - Dude just wait, ill come bak to CABAL, coz PMR la cannot =( I'll try to find some time and lvl up, who's the guild leader now?

SHUHADA - thnx for all the stuff u've done for me, ill never forget it =)

SIBLINGS - lol they never read a blog and aint gonna be mine kikikiki

No Response to "First Entree"

Post a Comment